Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Another weird event


I probably think too much of the weird facts
or read too much funny articles during the daytimes...
Last night,
I had another weird dream.
I dreamt about PIGS USED TO LIVE IN SEA in past !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ridiculous ?! Hilarious ?!
I thought of the same thing when I first woke up this..... morning
a very early one , 8:57 am
because frightened by several pigs !!!!!
Seriously,
I'm not very sure where I was heading in the dream
but it was for sure that happened during those old days
because ferry seem to be the main transport mode for people.
I was in a ferry with another person who I dunno who is she to me =/
We were at the harbour,
waiting for the ferry to set sail.
The ferry was crowded
but the place where I sat wasn't irritating at all
yet not really comfortable..
I reckon maybe it was just like our air flight nowsday
that offers a business airfare or an economical one
Perhaps I was on board of the business on xP
When everything was just fine,
here comes the climax.....
Occasionally,
I saw several pigs came up from the sea,
walking across the harbour.....
their sizes are bigger than the usual ones we have...
I felt absolutely disgusting !!
because when they were travelling,
you gonna make sure that your mouth is shut tightly !
Not to afraid of making sound
but to afraid that you might accidentally drink
the sea water on the body of pigs as they splashed around while walking !!
Yuck !! That's really make me sick !!!
Personally,
I stayed extremely alert
because you never know whether
those 'sea pigs' are mad or what,
any one of them might just turn their head suddenly to attack you !!
Finally,
the ferry started to set sail..
but then, immediately,
A HUGE, GIGANTIC PIG
with a size almost as big as a lorry but shorter than it a bit
rushed up from the sea to chase us at the back !!!!!!!!
I wish that I could know what will happen on the next
but unfortunately I have woken up =.='''
Gosh !
This time is the pigs can stay under water !!
I remember last time I dreamt that
fishes that I bought to make sandwich develop legs later
and they can jump !!!!!!
I wonder what's wrong with my brain
remains restlessly even during I sleep ...
Signing off;
Hze =3



10:18 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances