|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, December 21, 2009
It's all about your Hot and Cold Remembering you were standing on the stage
It was the my very first time to see you. Though I couldn't see you clearly from a distant, but you were the one that's shining out so bright in the sea of people. To the only boy who I fell in love at the first sight; maybe you never know that the silliest thing that I have ever done in my entire life is trying so hard to seek for your little attention.. A mixture feeling of nervousness and great pleasure rushed upon me when you finally made a move and walked towards me. And all I can see was you only in the crowded carteen. It was an enjoyment for me liking you in this way but torturing at the same time because of your hot and cold.. On the day I deleted your number, I swore that you must get out from my mind; thought that we will never meet again.. I was doing so well for the months but then you reappear in my life again when I was about to forget you completely... I hate myself for pretending dunno you at all I regret that not saying a Hi to you And now I afraid that I might be fallen for you again.. Signing off; Hze =3
11:21 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||