|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, December 25, 2009
my random thoughts of today =.= The four milky-white painted walls with a ceiling that I can never reach my hands on it Perphaps I'm a greedy one. But this is definitely not what I want... Maybe it's my own nature or been influenced by the countless environmental factors making me to be such ambitious.. An undoubtable fact is -- it's the safest place for me though it isn't belong to me and I will never want it neither !! Oh no! This is just the second week ever since the holiday has started.. but I feel like I have already idling at home for thoudsand days.. Besides water, books really play the second important role in my life... without them; how could I preserve my sanity? I doubt that, will I still stay in this consciousness few months later?? As I said, I prefer schooling days if those subjects weren't that torturing... Girls, I really miss all of you very much ='( Signing off; Hze =3
5:02 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||