|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, December 13, 2009
My Toughest Studying Life People, take a look at this picture. These are all of my STPM reference books!! Scary lea?! I'm quite sorry that I didn't manage to swallow all of them within one and the half year.. Oh, looking at this picture suddenly remind me what Kuan Shuen used to say: "Cikgu, kita berak pun tak ade masa lo!" Haha..Exactly It was the toughest studying life that I ever had yet also a happiest one!! Again I wanna tell my ex-classmates that I still dun regret for I transferred to that terrible school. Instead it was the proudest decision that I ever made in my life!! Is the time running too fast?? I believe that all of you will never beg for the time would turn back, am I right?? But for those memorable days we had, yes, they do. Remembering that we were sighing for Mr.Eng's punctuality, cursing J-Freak for her non-stop nagging and sensing the vibration that came from Yun Nam's volcano.. Later, you might see a bunch of young aunties were discussing about FOOD~ Then, we'll continue back to our daily meeting we talked; we laughed; we quarrelled and we talked and laughed again.. One thing that can be sure is those days will never return.. I dunno how long we could keep in touch and stay in best friends.. Perphaps this special bond might be diluted or the feeling may be faded one day.. But I believe all of us trusted that eternal friendship can be exist!! Long live, for the truetest friendship we've established!! Signing off, Hze =3
11:16 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||