|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Special? I guess so. / Taylor Lautner You know, sometime, certain friendships are really special. Here, I'm so glad to have one. I don't think we spoken to each other (face to face) more than 10 sentences before... And we never had a chance to be in a same class... Moreover, we both entered to two different schools when come secondary stage.. Generally, we really have no common topic to about seriously... But, I know she always give her moral support to me. She'll never forget to send me a sms during every celebration or to wish me good luck in examinations. Another thing of her, she is so afraid that I might cut myself one day due to extreme depression. (LOL !! I hope my mom could believe of that too =/ ) Nah~ I'll never hurt myself .. but for the others, I couldn't promise that xP A special friend of mine , Thanks for your everything and I really appreciate them sincerely =) ___________________________________________________ OMG!! Taylor Lautner is running through my mind since that day I went for the New Moon I think I've finally found out what's my weakest point on men.. I might never ever charmed by a extremely good-looking guy. But for a muscular one, sorry that I really couldn't help myself ~ xP I used to say that I'll never want a boyfriend.. But based on this serious condition.. If a muscular man strips off his top in fornt of me.. Gosh! Who'll able to resist someone is so seductive ??? LOL, Hazel's crazy right ? Probably. xD Signing off; Hze =3
4:08 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||