|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, December 31, 2009
A thirst for freedom Through the years, if wasn't my dad.. I can never suvive for such a long time.. Mom is so extraordinary strict to me ! This really makes me unbreathable !!!! Being her daughter for around 20 years, I still couldn't understand why it is so harmful for me to hang out with friends just once a while ? And why it is a sin if I meet up my ex-schoolmates ? But recently, I feel that close bond between dad and me isn't that close as before.. He used to try his very best to get me anything I want.. and even will to help me lie to mom when I go out with friends.. Perphaps men tend to become more and more stingy when they are getting older and older.. I was too naive to think that I'm always my daddy's little girl... ='( As a girl who's turning into 20 for several months later.. the saddest thing is -- I don't really deserve the rights that suppose to be deserved by a 20 years old girl =/ This makes me even angry whenever they say : "You're getting 20 soon, we expect that you can think more than twice !!" Dammit ! I dare to say that I'm more mature than a 30 years old woman in the aspect of thinking even I'm only 19 this year !!!!!!!!!!! I hate people doubt about my maturity !! Especially my parents who are suppose to understand me more than the others And age is just a number !!! What's the big deal of the digits ??!! I really afraid of the number of 20 .... This is my last adolescence phase.. after this.. no more teenage stage for me... A thirst for freedom and a phobia of entering to the adult stage... Both of them eventually create a dilemma in me... Signing off; Hze =3
4:49 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||