Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Sunday, January 17, 2010
An eventful week


~ P.Chi.Ung.Hze.Ning.Lene~
Few days ago I was still emo-ing about the idiotic MUET..
Baobei was right, we spent for RM 180 already..
No point to be stupid for the forth time..
Fate is fate and desnity is desnity.
We have done our part and tortured by the three digits
between band 4 and 5 for quite a long time..
Tiring, exhausting and hurting
And here,
the two vowels and two consonants' story has came to the end finally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really couldn't understand why must Mr. Eng asks for things
that we've already sold to SURAT KHABAR LAMA whenever he sees us? =.='''
Bao bei said:
"The more I look at Mr. Eng, the more I feel he really looked like
FLINTSTONE especially after he cut his hairs."
OMG !! This statement is genius wey~
None of any better word than this can use to describe Mr. Eng.
( LOLx~ We girls are really bad right? )
__________________________________________________________________

I forgot how I managed to breathe before I can drive.
It was the first time I went to Mamak restaurant with friends !!!!
And we stayed there until 12 am wey~
Ooh, currently, my mom's focusing on my dad
so she has not much time on me =)
GREAT !!
The lesser the time she has for me, the better my life will be !! =P
Worrying that Hazel might turn wild some day?
No worries.
because Hazel's 'OVER-intelligent'. xD
WSL said :
"Because you're over-intelligent,
that's why you don't have much story."
People,
it's 'STORY'.
Very good.
I might have not much story but I've lots events ~
_____________________________________________________________
Once we sat down, our mouths will never stop.
This is our trade mark okay =)
No doubt I super willing to be their FOC driver =D
We travelled from North to South then from East to West ^^
Every second that I spent with my loved ones is DIAMOND
-- something that's priceless but valuable ;)
I used to afraid of the fuel gauge...
because it DROPS DRASTICALLY in the blink of an eye !!
Since the needle likes the read line at the bottom there so much,
so I shan't force it to go up anymore.
Someone else will take the responsibility of feeding the car..
Otherwise, leave it to be dying due to starvation lah !
Signing off;
Hze =3


3:03 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances