|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010
The "FUNNIEST" joke Oh, people..people.. and people.. Hazel is currently SUPER HIGH again.. Holiday is so topicless to me.. but then, here suddenly pop out the funniest, silliest and lamest joke !! Hahahahaahhahaha =D Sometimes, I really think that I might end up dying in hell.. coz.. seriously, I'm quite terrible, right? I really like the feeling of thinking myself is clever xD I mean... in certain aspects.. heeheee People who know me; you couldn't deny that Hazel's a genius in some cases right ? I strongly believe that I finally inherit something from dad !!! And.. I just couldn't stop myself from LAUGHING !!!! okie.. I'm really tying very very hard to control myself.. =P Perhaps you will never forgive me and I don't think I want your forgiveness too !! =/ I know that I'm typing trash here because I'm not going to share what's it makes me non-stop laughing .. >,< One thing I wish to do right now!!!! -- Call my bestest "sister" and share this absolutely hilarious joke with "her"!!!!! I think I know what will first come out from "her" after listening :" Haiyo! Siao za bo !! You're really siao liao eh !!! " And.. this is a undeniable fact !!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Another sleepless night; another short circuit occurs in my brain. Signing off; Hze =3
12:16 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||