|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, January 1, 2010
Hapie 2010 Wow~ Here comes another new year !!!!!! Year 2008 was the most dreadful year that I ever had in my entire life.... And year 2009 was great to me but a quite suffering one... To : Eileen, Lillian, Wei Chi, Xin Ning, PP, Jolene and Sze Ung Thank you so much for bringing so much fun to me in the year 2009, without all of you; Hazel is NOTHING. You all are the human beings that I love the most on this earth planet =) The begining of another journey of life !! Another step ahead to my freedom !! " I got a feeling that THIS YEAR gonna be a GOOD YEAR !!! " If everything comes smoothly at the begining of the new year, I promise... promise and promise.... I'll never ever get myself back to that darkly emo-ness !!!! New Year . New Life . New Hazel Hapie 2010 to you people!! Signing off; Hze =3
12:01 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||