|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Book Review : Twilight / The Heaven Life Yo! I have finally finished reading Twilight !! It wasn't as torturous as the first time I read.. I remember when I first read until half-way.. I told Eileen that : " I can't bear anymore; their romance makes me feel vomiting.." Probably I was under a pressurising period, this is why I couldn't enjoy the book at that time. But now, I bet that none of any woman in the world can resist such a romantic man like Edward Cullen !! ( No wonder even Eileen also charmed by him xD ) "I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family" This is my most favourite phase in the book !! And I swear that it's my very first romance book. reading romance fiction really develops a different feeling especially the conversations between Bella and Edward which really drive me crazy... =D "Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end." __________________________________________________________________ Seriously, I dunno what else can make life to be so heavenly for me idling at home to read story books =) I would non-stop smiling even I kept re-reading the same books again and again But, it could be better if I'm living alone now.. Signing off; Hze =3
10:34 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||