|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, January 11, 2010
The moment of Love It was 5 o'clock in the morning, our conversation got boring. you said you're going to fall asleep soon.. Closed your eyes, closed my eyes you put your arm around my shoulder, letting me lay on your chest It was as if the car got colder, so we moved closer in together We started talking about the weather; you said tomorrow would be fun We could watch A Place Called Paradise I didn't know where this was going when you kissed me Let's the clock froze at this moment I wanna be with you all the day, watching tv and drinking wine You told your friends, I told my friends today you accidentally called me honey They all know that we exist but we're just taking it slow The pen is in our hands and ending still remains unplanned Today is where our stories begin Now let's see how we go Signing off; Hze =3
4:02 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||