|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
The most familiar ones I finally understand why do some of the animals ( ie. birds ) wanted to migrate to another places after staying in a certain place for some time... because it's really boring for one to keep living in a same place !! Oowww.... Staying in JB for around 19 years.. and have started to drive for 10 months... the same roads; the same shopping complexes.. The land where I grew up is now too bored to me.. The gladdest thing is I have found people of my own sort during my last school-uniformed year. Every single second for me to spend with all of you is the precious moment in my life.. love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.. It doesn't need to be a complex one, a simple way will do. With those simplest ways, we create lots unique tales. I say, friends make my life more beautiful ^^ Signing off; Hze =3
10:19 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||