|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Our love's over for the last time For I know I've been waiting all my life for you. The day is cool and the skies are dark, something is stirring deep in my heart... Giving up. Why should I have came too far to forget? Beautiful just got lost somewhere along this path... You've never been the one to open up but I'm always the one who voices within. Closed off from this love, I never need a pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. He's more than a man to me and this more than love between us. The clouds rolling in because our love's gone again.. My heavy heart sinks deep down under you. You're not what I thought you were.. Running out of reasons why we should be together.. Let's just call it quits it's probably better. It's beat that we don't even talk to each other at all. I'm not coming back once I decided to leave I used to be missing you but I'm not anymore For I gonna delete your contacts and pictures in my phone I wanna to erase you from my mind Don't wanna know where you have been... The yearning and burning inside my heart aren't there anymore.. For you gonna be out of my heart forever And I know it's hurtful for both you and me But I swear our love's over for this last time... Signing off; Hze =3
5:07 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||