Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Random posts when I couldn't sleep


Oh,
it's another random post when I couldn't sleep..
Actually I have just woke up..
I wonder what kind of creature that I really am?
Whenever I sleep early, I'll definitely wake up in the midnight..
Overall,
2 or 3 hours are more than enough for me to suvive for at most 2 days!!
No wonder PP asked me before:
"Hazel, which planet do you actually come from?"
I guess I might come from a planet called Hazel Planet
and probably I lost my memory while I was travelling to the Earth Planet..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sze Ung reminds me again NOW IT 'S 2010 !!!
Want or don't want we gonna accept the fact that we're 20 now...
Awwww.. NO WAY !!!
I still insist that I'll only be 20 after 10 months later~
So, DO NOT mention again the two digits...
That's really sickening !!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Master Ray isn't here wey~
So many things to share with him for this weeks...
I guess he will feel blimey proud of his disciple !!!!! >,<
Too bad he isn't here...
='( I have started missing him
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
He convinced me once again that he isn't the one for me.
Though, I'm still wondering who the hell is he
who able to affect the rate of my heartbeat !!
I think this is the perfect time I took my heart to the limit,
and this is where we come to the end...
Everything was like a horrible fairytale
and he's my most beautiful nightmare.
Let's this nightmare stops right here since he can never be my sweet dream
Fate and destiny never prove anything to me in romance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been 2 months since the holiday started..
Seriously, I don't feel boring wey~
Coz it's so much fun for me !!!!!!
This is why I still don't want to look for a full-time job =P
Anyway,
shopping centres' parking fee and the amount of petrol needed by this lao ya car
really drive me crazy soon !!!!!
LOLx.. I suddenly recall something interesting...
Whoever see me drive Pajero would come out this:
"Wow, Hazel ! Don't you afraid ?"
Narh~ There're only two things Hazel afraids for now..
-No Money and Terrible Result-
Afterall,
I'm actually forced by this hostile environmental condition okay.
In fact, you don't have to see the size of it..
How can I say lea...
Honestly, it's REALLY OLD (of course not older than me lah!)
but at most younger than me 10 years only..
Can you imagine how old it is...
Wanna speed up PUN TAK DAPAT
run until halfway MATI ENJIN PULA
and seriously..it's "not very beautiful"...
ugly until dad almost dumped it ...
THE WORST IS... I almost brankrupt because of feeding it !!!!!
Speaking about this..burning up my flame again !!!
I remember before I got the licence..
(I was actually gone through 4 times of test, can you imagine?)
Dad said:
"Why don't you calm down and pass the test soon,
then I can buy a car for you, maybe a Suzuki Swift or Toyota Yaris?"
And then, after 11 months..
I still gonna stick with this lao ya car which causes me
almost died due to heart attack for several times~
Men's words..trusting for 50% is considered as too much lo!
Ooh, I better don't complain too much about it..
Tomorrow gonna depend on it again...
if it TAK DENGAR CAKAP, then I'll really faint on the road~
Actually, it's really not bad to this kind of driver like me ;P
because of it, I become braver and braver each day =)
And the best one is I don't have to be gentle.. xD
Coz I don't afraid to be knocked by others
(In fact, I hope someone can knock me :P)
So, if now there're a new Proton Myvi and this lao ya Mitsubishi Pajero,
I'll definitely want my lao ya Pajero..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Signing off;
Hze =3

1:31 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances