Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Delicated to :Prescilia Tan Xue Ning


Happy Sweet TWENTY.20th to PP a.k.a The Sambal Queen~
Alright. Besides our graceful Ning Da Jie,
PP is the first one of us, the 90's babies who says goodbye to the last teen !!
"Dammit HOW?! 20 liao..." PP said this few days ago.
Precisely.
Except Sze Ung, I think no one among us wants to turn into 20...
We're all actually haunted by this two bloody hell digits !!!

PP received PRESENTS for her loved ones -- US lah ! ^^
Friends Forever !! C'mon, wear us on your neck wey ~ =D

Our famous SAMBAL QUEEN !!!
Those days we were together~ Sweet and Sad la... =) + =(

LOLx~ What's wrong, PP ?? Playing KungFu.. wakakakaka xD

PP gave me a C.U.T.E post =D

OKIE. The main focus in this photo is PP (not kiddy Sze Ung)
LOOK! What was PP complaining ?? Must be the bloody hell STPM ~~

Well done to Leen Da Ge =) !!! PP... LOLx.. >,<
Oops~ =P

Yummy..Yummy..

PP with her brightest smile was like advertising for Sushi King ~

(From the left)
The Hibernating Queen. The Conteng Queen. The Sambal Queen. The Crazy Queen xD

PP & meeeeeeee =)

PP & kiddy Sze Ung *)

PP & graceful Ning Da Jie =)

I say memories are the bestest souvenirs, aren't they?
Personally,
I know PP around one year..I know this period is short enough
but you can't never image how deep I'm actually in love with PP !!
LOLx~ I'm serious Okay. No kidding =)
No doubt that PP and me do share some similarities ^^
First of all, both of us can really take part in the L.A.Z.Y Competition
and I'm sure there's a very high possibility for us to win the prices =D
I remember PP used to ask :
"Do you know how heavy is a piece of paper ?!
Holding for a piece of it consumed us a lot of energy wey~"
I think PP is supreme than me in this aspect =P
Next, we both love M.A.T.H.S soooo much
(Though we really dislike Mr. Eng xP)
Not forgetting, we both sharing the same D.R.E.A.M !!!
This's why whenever I'm down, I'll choose to talk with her =)
With this post, I would like to tell PP again :
"I know that we are not suppose to get something by force,
but al least we try our very best before we give up.
Everyone has the right to chase and catch one's dream.
You're someone who is important to me.
I want to share both of my sadness and joyous with you
I want both of us smile even more brightly after several months later.
I want both of us dream comes true together.
So, let's keep or dream alive and never quit fighting on it okay?"
Those days we were together went by like petals in the wind.
Those memories we shared are playing like a movie without sound.
Everything changed and then changed again.
In good times; in bad times, I'll be on your side forever more.
"PP, I ♥ you !"
Signing off;
Hze =3

3:36 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances