Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
An absolutely insane resolution to live by


Oh, this is really awful ...
I feel so terrible like my heart has stopped supplying blood to my organs.
This feeling is hundred times worse than when you saw
the guy you like is holding your best friend's hand
and billion times worse than when you broke up with your first boyfriend !
I can feel that each of my brain cell is dying one by one
and those nerves lie underneath my temple are swelling
more and more obvious each day !
I think I have the aura to attract nightmares !!
I rather dream about pigs that can fly or fishes that developed legs to jump
but not something almost suffocated me to death when I was sleeping.
It seems like we have just finished battling with that bloody
Malaysian Higher School Certificate
a.k.a Pre-University Examination ...
(That U-word really sends a chill up my spin ~~)
and here comes we gonna face the Lord of death again ... ...
I have people commented that
the ways I talk and write are somehow over-exaggerating ~
But not this time seriously.
They are all my truly heartfelt.
And you read, you can comment.
But watch out what you're going to spill out,
because I'm sensitive to 'stink' words !!!
I don't tolerate a little bit of humiliation and insult.
Ooohhh ~ The day after tonight ~~
My head is splitting pain again !!
Signing off;
Hze =3

5:29 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances