Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, February 11, 2010
I dunno what to name this post


It's another random post of mine.
xP
I really dunno what title is best suitable for this post.
Oh, it has been quite a long time ago
since the last last time I blogged at here... ...
They said,
absence makes heart grow fonder.
Urgh ! Rubbish.
If this statement works,
then why do so many long distance-love couples break up in the end ?
Okay. I know there are some exceptional cases out there.
But please admit it --
only very very few pairs of them ... ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Shafern is right ;D
Blogging is just like a monologue ... ...
And here I am,
enjoying my personal session of monologue.
My web counter tells me that
at least ten people drop in my blog each day ..
Ahem.
But why is my tagboard so pity being alone there growing mould ?
I was wondering,
are you people dare not to criticise me or
my posts are over-detailed until not to be further questioned ?
Dear readers,
Hazel will be glad if you kindly leave me a message before you go.
At least I can know who had dropped in here =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like hair is short enough to make me feel sane.
I like people called me ' Ah Girl ' instead of calling me ' Miss ' .
I like the sun goes down and the big black cloth spreads slowly across the sky.
I like my criminal Tuesday's night !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG !!!!!
I'm dying to watch
THE WOLFMAN
and
PERCY JACKSON !!!!!
Signing off;
Hze =3

2:43 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances