|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, February 27, 2010
It's laughter that we're making after all Oh Glory God, Thanks for helping me to peek through the blinds. ********** Initially, I absolutely satisfied with what I get. But after I came back home ... ... think, think and think again and again ... The number of things that went wrong increases in my mind ... It is neither a good nor a bad one. It's a medium one which I can hardly survive and barely die. Yet, I still burst into tears at last. I got what I want but it isn't what I suppose to achieve. Being less stubborn, I became happier but weaker at the same time. A bit complicated. Yea, I know. Suddenly, it reminds me what Eileen told me last time :" What is going to happen in the future, what you gonna be ... They all have been destined. It's just a matter of time. " Alright, so let time decides our next path and God will decide our fate. To my dearie SWEETHEARTS : The challenge we took The hardship we went through The torture we endured Everthing that we experienced ... Where the others can never have any idea in their entire life For we are the only ones who can truly understand. So please, don't give a damn about how other people look at you ! The most important is HOW YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF So, KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE CHASE THEM BRAVELY because YOU SHINE THE BRIGHTEST IN YOUR HEART !! Signing off; Hze =3
6:17 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||