Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Staring blankly ahead


By reading my sweethearts' blog ..
I can tell that we are once again facing the same disaster !!
We suppose to meet up on these few days ..
but I don't think anyone dares to bring this topic up again ..
We might no need to meet up;
we might no need to chat,
but we are always inter-linked by the same thing ...
This is what people used to called it as Chemistry ..
Ooh~
I apologise for mentioning that sensitive word ...
Mom was counting down for me at most another 20 days left ..
But time to wake up and FACE THE FACT !!
It's now 4 days and 12 hours left !!!
My heart has never been so heavy like now ...
Someone might as well take a gun and put it to my head ...
My continuous sleepless nights have lasted for 2 weeks ~
Whenever I close my eyes,
that bloody nightmare haunts my mind immediately !!
I'm so D.O.W.N now ~~~
Signing off;
Hze =3

12:08 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances