Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Sunday, March 28, 2010
eEnie mEenie miNey m0 l0vo


I'm going to introduce two Laws to you guys today :
Hazel's First Law of Destructuion :
" If you can't CONQUER the thing,
then DESTROY it ! "
Hazel's Second Law of Destruction :
" 逆我者,死路一条!"
OMG !
Can you believe that Hazel could type CHINESE ?!
Ho..Ho..Ho..
All thanks to my BELOVED pp ^^
who taught me this pinyin-idiot patiently how to manage that bloody toolbar ;D
*******
Today I almost KILLED my stupid brother !!
I dunno what the hell on the earth was going on ?
I'm turning into 20 soon ...
yet I can still play with my idiotic 17 years old brother until I get hurt !!!
That moron stepped my feet and hurt my BIG TOE !
And now I become a temporary cripple !!
Why am I always the one who get hurt ?!
='( Tomorrow I'm going out with Jolene leaaa...
ISH >,<
I should have strangled that idiot to dead !!
By the way,




Adam Lambert is a Genius right ??
I love his songs so much ^^
Signing off;
Hze =3



1:12 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances