|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, March 20, 2010
I like the word LOVELY Alright my current mood is .... Complicated x[ First of all, it's the first time someone used the word 'L.O.V.E.L.Y' to describe my result =) This really makes me ... haha HAPPY la and that Indian guy is so cute !! :D I'll definitely try to woo him if I'm going to Russia but too bad it's absolutely not in my consideration. xP So, God has the plans. Every decision you made or you're going to make is under God's plan. The blood that flowing inside my veins is God's plan. The background that I've lived for so many years is God's plan. The personality that I have is God's plan. The result I got is God's plan. The decision I made is God's plan and the path that lies in fornt me is God's plan. I have no idea since when I have became so religious though I'm still holding a free thought but I sincerely believe the existance of God. Signing off; Hze =3
3:27 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||