|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I should have strangled YOU to dead !! I'm suffering 100 times of stress than those days I was dealing with STPM !! I dunno how I managed to fall asleep last night ... There were bunch of things in my mind ... I have just made a decision that I know I might regret until the day I die. NO ! Perphaps even after I died, after I have been buried under 7 feets from the earth, after all parts of my body have decomposed and turned into fossil fuels, until I finally leave the earth ... I'm absolutely very sure that I'll continue to regret !! Me, with this kind of background; holding this kind of qualification .. yet, I still have a chance to stuck in a dilemma like this. My question, is a bliss or a torture ? Whatever comes, I know I can only experience this once in my life and this is something not really can be experienced by everyone. Something between Opportunity and Fortune; something between Standard and Reality, forgive me to be greedy once again, I just don't want to let go any one of these. Signing off; Hze =3
10:57 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||