|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Movie Review : A Moment To Remember It is the best Korean Movie !! This flim is soooo touching !! "I met you because I was forgetful and now I leave you because I'm forgetful." I watched it twice. I remember I cried badly when I watched it for the first time.. but not this time around ... I guess I've became even colder-blooded xP The story is about a typical, simple man who doesn't stop loving his wife even she is gradually losing her memories due to Alzheimer's disease. "Looking straight through my eyes, she called me her ex-boyfriend's name and said 'I love you', who does she really love ?" I really hope there will be such MAN exists in this world ... But face the truth -- It'll never possible =[ Signing off; Hze =3
3:28 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||