Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, March 26, 2010
new EMAIL again .... xP


I think my sweethearts are going t0 KILL me A.G.A.I.N
because I'm changing e-mail address A.G.A.I.N
=P
** hze_13@hotmail.com**
Oh girls, stop cursing Hazel pleaseeeee ...
At least now I have stopped keep changing my blogs' URL
and because of all of you whom I CHERISH and LOVE with all my heart,
I decided to keep my facebook's account active wey ! xP
Ahem, speaking about that bloody book !!
I guess the book that I hate is the most is called the FACEBOOK !
I hate it more than I hate the Hatebook !
And I think it's lamer than Lamebook !
I dunno why it's called Facebook, because in my opinion,
it should be called the FAKEBOOK !!
Need me to elaborate why I hate it so much ?
I seriously don't think that this page is enough for me
>,<
Signing off;
Hze =3

1:35 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances