|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
This innocence is brilliant Walao ! Hearing that some friends of my age have became PARENT edi ... ... And me ... ... hahahahahahaha Don't even hold a guy's hand yet ~ ( Believe me that I'M SO PROUD of this xD ) I know this kind of thing is getting more and more common but it's still very shocking to me honestly ... I can't believe that a 19th years old girl becomes MOTHER can still happen in this moden era ... The only best thing is "YOU HAVE A BABY !!" ^^ which I really envious about that. Obviously, this is best gift and also the worst gift. I'm not trying to be sarcastic but if this kind of thing happens on ME ... Gosh ! It'll definitely be like the sky has fallen down !! I don't know will I choose to jump down from the MOLEK PINE condo or drown myself in STULANG LAUT beach ~~ Babies are so innocent. They were born purely but been polluted by the world later .. Just like you and me ( People, admit it !) No matter how, all children deserve to be happy for now and in the future. So please, raise them properly because they are the best gift in your entire life. Signing off; Hze =3
1:29 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||