Monday, March 1, 2010
We are the KINGS & QUEENS
wifey CHI.darling LIAN.beloved PP
wifey CHI.sweety LENE.beloved PP
five per eight
Without DA GE, DA JIE & XIAO MEI
>.<
I really hope that we can rent a house and eight of us just live together !!
That'll be very awesome !! =D
and ... ... noisy =x
PP and me had the chance to meet up with Leen and Shen Yee :)
The girls were so gorgeous !!
They obviously have been enriched by $$$ ^^
We shouldn't have called Leen THE DA GE
coz she isn't that mancho anymore =P
There's nothing cannot be spoken among good friends
and the feeling of awkward shouldn't exist too.
We never have the problem of ...
" Ermm... is that ok if I ask about this question ?"
or
" Will she hate me if I mention this topic ?"
This is why I'm so proud that we found each other.
No longer later we will be separated soon
and in future it will definitely harder for us to be together =(
I want cherish every single second being with my Honey Sweethearts ~
Signing off;
Hze =3
1:02 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances