|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, March 22, 2010
You're always my dearest one Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here One minute it's love and suddenly it's like a battlefield One word turns into a war Why is it the smallest thing that tear us down? My world's nothing when you don't I'm not here without a shield can't go back now Both hands tied behind my back with nothing On no this time when we climb so fast to fall again Why we gonna fall for it now? I never meant to start a war You know I never wanna hurt you Don't even know what we're fighting for Why this love always feels like a battlefield? A battlefied? A battlefield? Can't swallow our pride Neither of us wanna raise that flag If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had We could pretend that we are friends tonight And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright We don't have to fight, and I don't want this love to feel like a battlefield A battlefield! A battlefield! ****** One of my favourite song ever -- Battlefield by Jordin Spark This song best describes the relationship between my mother and me. All I want to say, I might dislike her sometimes.. or strictly speaking should be ..most of the time But I NEVER hate her because she is always my dearest one after all. Everytime I see she cried helplessly, I feel upset and heartache too.. But personality is the most unique gift that God give us, something can be hardly controlled and changed.. So, what we can do are endure and endure and endure ... I sincerely hope that our 20 years-battlefield can be ended from this second onward. Signing off; Hze =3
1:36 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||