Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Beautiful girls all over the world


"Boys and girls,
I sincerely hope that you can realise
how beautiful is the place you call WORLD."
I was extremely down for the last 48 hours ...
And suddenly oasis appears when I almost dehydrated !!
I will never ever forget that moment :)
That feeling is much more awesome than
when the guy you like tell you that he likes you too;
Or you are the only one in the crowd who sees a 100 note lies on the floor !
At the moment like now,
I want to thank our dear Almighty Glory God.
Thank you so much for realising my existance finally :)
I will worship your kindness by becoming a better person, I promise :)
******
Another overdue post,
a quick passing time but always reminds me those unforgetable days ;)
5th of April ,
went meeting up with my Form 5 Hot babe Kai Xin =D
I miss miss miss miss miss those SETA days so much !
Remembering we used to sat at the edge of table in laboratory ..
Non-stop chit-chatting =p
How good if Xin Hui and Zhe Xuan were there with us too ...

with my dearie Kai Xin a.k.a Fishhyy xD
******
Heehee
since only a few of us live around this d.e.s.e.r.t.e.d area :(
OF COURSE gonna meet up more often la ! Xp
Haiyo why is JB SO huge huh ?!
I freaking hope that my gang members just live on the next street of mine !!
Final-final-finally met up with my dear Sze Ung meimei ^^
='( People Of My World,
quit working la and play with me xP

When can 8 of us get into one picture again ? ='[
Signing off;
Hze =3

12:28 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances