Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Monday, April 26, 2010
But will I ever know the world behind my wall?


My Goodness !
I wished to die so much !
I couldn't accept others say that
I looked older than my same-aged friend !!!
This is so HURTING !!!!! T__T
I first planned to start taking Botox when I reach 30.
But for God's sake,
I think I should put more effort in saving money,
so that I can start botoxing 5 years later =(
AND
I know I'm really NOT gentle
which makes me to be categorised as Type-2 vandal ;[
(I don't damage things maliciously okay,
they just like to be broken in my hands =/)
I'm seriously trying very hard each of the day to be ladylike =,=
I should have been trained to be a fine lady
after spending 6 years in two girl schools right ?
Personally,
I think I DID lo ~
BUT guess what 'darling' Lillian said ....
:" Hazel's getting more and more macho. "
MACHO ?!
Thunderstorm filled up my clear sky out of sudden ='(
What the hell was going on ?!
FIRST- I'm macho ; SECOND- I'm old
=Let me die please=
*****************
Nice Title . Nice Actor . Nice Poster
Errrr ..... But the movie is ........
I can't use the word SUCK coz it's starring by one of my dream men --
Leonardo DiCaprio =D
... ... ... ... ...
Hmmm... weird.
The best word to describe my feeling after watching this movie ...
In my point of view,
I think the contents of this story is not bad but less-convincing.
It's hard for me to believe that
a police who is assigned to investigate a disappearance of a patient
from mental institution located at a shutter island
is actually a psychiatric patient at there too !!
The story ended by telling that,
the police invented a fantasy delusion
which making him to live out of reality.
Interesting but odd right ?
This flim is actually based on
the same name best-selling novel by Dennis Lehane.
By the way,
I must stress that,

Leonardo DiCaprio is so HOT !
xD
Signing off;
Hze =3

1:28 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances