|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT people !! I am bloody, freaking, fucking HAPPY right now !! Well I am SO SO SO SO pleased until my brain goes empty .. I thought I was dreaming ... These few days I have being worried that I might walk out from this wonderland .. Like what Alice says: " MY DREAM IS REAL !! " 0kay, today, this post ... until here first because I know I will be gone crazy due to over-jubilant another few days later xD But before I change my mind; I wanna tell the most important man in my life : " DADDY, I LOVE YOU ! " # Damn it, my mom smses me AGAIN !! Signing off; Hze =3
1:24 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||