Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Monday, April 5, 2010
I gotta feeling .. that t0night is a GOOD night


Alright, guys.
I finally have 'some moods' to write something non-emo.
Erm.. sorry should be *type xP
YES. Yesterday was so maddening !
And I really almost KILLED that moron !!
It was a long and silly story ...
S0, I'm not going to tell out here .. ** malas =P
Right here,
I hope my dear readers still remember that I did post a photo of my keys
in the first post of my second blog ...
*If I'm not mistaken ~
Well, I was so angry ... until I turned V.I.O.L.E.N.T


Unfortunely, I couldn't find the lower part of IT ..
and I think its poor abdomen is stuck inside the key-hole
because the gate has gone retarded too ~
All thanks to my **lovely** bloody brother !!
My parents aren't in JB currently and
I suppose to be excited about
my finally arrived 100percent-freedom ...
BUT this idiotic, ungrateful fellow thinks that
I'm his personal 'Ah Mat' !!

Andy : "Jie, tomorrow I have replacement tuition class for that day .."
Hazel : " So ?"
Andy : "Can you bring me to there?"
Hazel : " Serve you right. It depends how you treat me tomorow !
Try to provoke me again, then your lesson will be gone AGAIN !"
My brother said I'm really a Supergirl
because I can break METAL !!
LOL
Hmmm .. I guess human's neck is just a peanut for me xP

******

Ohyaa.. Ladies and gentlmen,
Hazel is now officially in an open **relationship** with my baobei
wakakakaka xD

++ baobei Hazel & baobei KuanShuen ++

Ohh.. Finally meeting up with my baobei ~
Yupp yupp we went for shooting ^^
And baobei was so busy climbing up and down to pose various patterns =D
10 times WERE NOT enough for us !! .>.<
I really hope I can show all kind of patterns we posed at here =[
Signing off;
Hze =3

12:07 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances