|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
They're telling me It's beautiful Dear God, forgive me for being greedy in certain aspect. But I truly think that, I deserve a better one than this ... PLEASEeeeeeeeee I first thought that the day I've been hoping all the time will come finally. In fact, I can never escape from this destined disaster. I'm trying to hard to survive and now I'm really exhausted. I dunno how many time more I can tell myself: " Just endure it and not to give up ! " I'm running out of strength and energy this time. You have given the opportunity, and now please pour the miracle on me. Your infinite kindness will be sincerely appreciated by me. I plead you once again. Signing off; Hze =3
12:50 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||