|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
" hzexophobia " - the fear of Hazel =p =p I was too tired to update yesterday ... ... Being with bestest friends made me feel so heavenly until I forgot how to yawn ;p By the way, places where I can't hear my mom are truly PARADISES. Yes. Don't doubt coz I mean it. Speaking of guys, I guess no other girl can be more expressive than me xP My only question is : Why do guys always hunt for girl who is fair, slim and with long hairs ? So, those girls who are dark, not small-size and short hairs shouldn't be considered as women ?! The species we called MEN : I say :" YOU'RE SHALLOW !!" Facebook is such a horrible place for people to carry out ' Word Abuse ' !!!! I hope the authority will start charging the users soon, so that everyone will leave that place ! OMG ! My celcome's bill exceeds the credit limit again !!!! I dunno where the hell I had used them on ??!! I think my dad is going to kill me ... ... Oh ya, I created a new word again - hzexophobia - the fear of Hazel Muahahahahahaha >,< Do get consultation from me if you suffer this phobia =P I CAN CURE IT ^^ And so ... ... I got my newest e-mail again ... ... ... ( I know my besties wish to kill me very much ;[ ) Please accept the fact that I'm suffering the illness of keep changing e-mail address xP Signing off; Hze =3
11:06 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||