|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, May 2, 2010
I'm a million dollar girl for sure 6.40 a.m , 20 minutes more to blog ;P I just had the ever best labour day in my life =D Singapore is a real SHOPPING paradise ! I had so much fun with Eileen, Shenyee and Chuiyen :) Very true, everyone only lives for once. And you can't never predict what will be happened on the next second. SO, EAT what you like, BUY what you love, PLAY what you want, LIVE what you dream, BE who you are ! Oh ya, SEE. I found two new NICE skins for my dearie bloggies !! That FREAKY.MONSTER on the next door is absolutely designed for ME xP New Look . New Mood . New Jouney ^^ Singing off; Hze =3
6:39 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||