Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I'm the thunder and you're the lightning


Wow~
When I more than 3 days hadn't been here to blog,
I feel so disconnected with the world outside xP
Dunno why ...
Perhaps I have just too used to this monologue session.
Alright,
I'm officially left one more precious day to spend with my precious metallic boyfriend.
I did my very last hunting 2 days ago which was on Monday.
Shopping does cure bad mood, trust me !
I met Tan Fang Min on the way back to JB from SG !!!
I'm 20 this year and people use the word COOL to describe me;
will they use the word PATHETIC to describe me another 20 years later ?
If they insist to use the second word,
and I shall say :
" Yes, I'm ready to be pa-the-tic ! " =P
That familiar blur + cute face reminds me those nostalgia ~
How good if I could return to 3 years ago ...
Then Le Bin called at night,
explaining the difference between like and interested.
This makes me have a better understanding xD
And today,
I went for medical check-up.
And again I dunno why,
I love the place called hospital so much.
A sudden urge of quick come out and work at hospital rushed upon me.
Packaging up the mood, and here I'm ready !
Signing off;
Hze =3

3:07 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances