Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Sunday, May 16, 2010
It's my very first fairytaled love


Every morning when I wake up,
you are there for me.
Everytime when I return,
you are still there for me.
Under the hot sun,
you prevent me from been sunburnt and try to keep me cool.
When raining,
you shield me from rain and protect me lightning.
When I feel like being quiet,
you gives me a perfect silence.
When I ask for some noise,
you play me melodiously music.
Every single piece of memories that we shared
making me can't bear to leave him the most.
I think I really need to take some time to adapt
the all new life without you ...
I will never ever forget this fairytaled first love that you had given to me.
** Specially delicated to My Beloved Metallic Boyfriend~
Signing off;
Hze =3

11:32 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances