|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
What should I do to make you love me? Oh PEOPLE.
I miss everyone of you so much. Trust me, I mean it. Especially my beloved metallic boyfriend. This is the forth day ever since we separate ... I hope mom didn't torture you. = O Damn boring here without youuuuuuu ... plus no pc, no Singapore radio 913, no Mediacorp TV channels ... Awww... luckily I still have The Deathly Hollow with me. Otherwise I shall die due to over-bored. By the way, the familiar stress creeps upon me on the very first day. But I don't care, no more failure this time !! If miracle doesn't occur then I'll create one !! Lastly, I hope this separation could bring us closer. P/S : I miss my brother Andy too ;p Signing off; Hze =3
8:41 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||