|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, May 30, 2010
You know that I really love you The reason that I love my brother is because there's this similar type of blood flowing inside our veins. Dear Andy, although sometimes you're such a jerk, but me as your only sister will always love you as before, like today, and in future. ******** Thinking over-critically makes me unique or makes me suffer ? Hmm.. perphaps BOTH ! ******** Shen Yee asked : " Will I keep thinking of the path that I choose to give up after I have chosen this path? " then I answered : " If the path you've choose makes you happy then you won't think back. " I hope this will be happened to me. NO. It must be happened. ******** The 8th day on this deserted island; my dearest friends who had sent me a warm concern, wherther was a sms or a call, I appreciate truthfully. No matter where I am or how long it takes for us to meet up for the next time, though I'm meeting new people, you guys are still my sweetest sweethearts !! I love you as much as you love me. ******** Without HARRY POTTER and MUSIC, I might had died on this deserted island ... One more thing, carless makes me feel so legless. I dunno how long it will take for me to stop missing you, My Metallic Boyfriend who will most probably become my brother's My Metallic Girlfriend soon ******** I'm not a lesbian but I still prefer an all girls-environment. Signing off; Hze =3
10:16 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||