|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, June 7, 2010
And I really want to be your lady I should be grateful because I'm still breathing now. This very first week made me feel SO a year !! Who the hell said Uni life will be much less suffering than Form 6 life ?! This doctor dream really isn't that easy ... I recall that day when PP, Lian and me went to NUS ... That extremely exhausted feeling still remains in my mind but we really had fun ... It was only about three months ago yet I feel it was such a long long ago event .. Then I recall that day we went for Sushi King ... It was such a unworthy lunch but we still had lots of fun ... Later I recall we were having nasi lemak in class, adventurous, delicious and joyous~ I do miss every moment we spent together. I knew that we will all come to separate one day. And is the day arrived ? Shall I claim myself lonely ? I wish wherever we all gonna separate or whenever the time will be ... we will be as close as we were. Signing off; Hze =3
12:31 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||