Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, July 9, 2010
Can somebody makes this weekend lasts forever?


Kai Ning said :
" zi pai doesn't mean zi lian but it means zi ai ! "
Ok so I'm learning to be more zi ai ;D
See.
I dressed damn handsome lo.
Haha I wanna be more handsome than Da Ge =P
Yo.
Recently,
lots people say I looked cute lo ^^
It's cute not 'cute' hor.
Oh people used to describe me with the word of
errr.. Cunning xD
I prefer this latest C-word :)
I want a permanent weekend la !
Alright, Eclipse is out,
which makes me extra miss my sweethearts as
most of them are Twilight Saga's fans.
How I hope I can catch this movie with themmm ...
I guess Taylor Lautner will be hotter than in New Moon xP
Urgh.
After another week, my dead day will be here.
I better fail this very first coming exam lo !
To prove that how siao they really are !
In addition,
Dr. Leong said I looked very GIRLISH !!
I was thinking that either I have hearing problem or she has vision problem.
Undeniably,
my physical look is good in telling lies ;P
Don't blame me, it's all my mom's fault xD
Signing off;
Hze =3


11:43 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances