Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, July 1, 2010
D-O-P-A-M-I-N-E


Love this Dopamine in my brain !
Trust me that I was damn down just now ...
But thanks to Dopamine,
haha I'm high again !!
Aiyo,
this inconsistant low and high feeling will eventually cause Hazel's Cancer or not huh ?
And I just couldn't seal my sadness !!
What making me feel so glad is that my best best besties are always around me.
They might not that helpful
but lending me their ears and listen to those so-called ' Hazel's craps '
and and and ...
understand and interpret correctly what I want express.
Two VERY IMPORTANT PERSONS (VIPs) to thank tonight :
First - Baobei Kuan Shuen
Without her,
I'm a great mess !!
Second - Da Ge Eileen
There's very very few people who can actually undertsand Hazel's language.
So if you can understand it,
either partially or fully,
you will definitely be appreciated by me ^^
And my beloved Da Ge always does the best job =D
Sometimes what I need isn't your help
but is your support.
By the way,
I really hope that dawn will never come tomorrow.
I still live better in night time.
Signing off;
Hze =3

11:16 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances