|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, July 31, 2010
I'm a little drunk and I need you now I thought I'll be screaming til the cracking wall collapses. No worries, glasses of windows and mirror are still intact =) I'm back to Hazel's signatured decent 'guai-guai-nv' look. =P I had been not in black for the last 7 months. So, kinda refreshing ^^ A sudden remind of Eileen's reaction when she first saw me in brown ... " Aiyo HAZEL ! It's so Ah-Beng lo ! " I shall let it stays until ... I get bored to it again xP By the way, my mom smiled the brightest, seeing my hairs so CUKUP HITAM. =D ******** I think I'm cursed by this place called Sg. Long. I dunno why is it called Sungai ?! because I dun see any sungai at here lo but there's a lot of Longkangs la. Whatever it is sungai, tasik or laut ... I'll never ever develop any fondness on it ! Within 2 months, I first lost one side of my ffffffavourite earings which is still in missing ='( then was my condo's acess card, lost and found IN THE MIDDLE OF BUSY ROAD, luckily. Now, is my anklet ! An obvious hint telling me that I'm not belong to here. Very well, I'm not staying for long neither. ******** It's 31ST OF JULY !! Happie Sweet 20th to Hottie SHENYEE !! Time flies ... ... Remembering we were celebrating Shenyee & Mr.Tey's birthday together in Chemistry Lab on today of last year ... Sometimes, I still feel that I'm still in an all-girls-environment, but certain past times remind me that I've walked so far from it and never ever get back to there again. Signing off; Hze =3
12:04 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||