|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, July 19, 2010
It's like learning to fly or falling in love This post is delicated to -- my awesome cousin Rui Yi and my dardar Ka Ong *** *** My childhood was full of all kinds of freaky experiences, all thanks to Zie ~ And now she is the one giving me many good advices on romance. I wanted to deny so much that the fact we all have grown up. No more little girls fight so hard over a stupid doll and then a few minutes later, patching up and loving each other again. Thankiew so much my sweet sista, I love you. ******** The earth doesn't rotate either faster or slower, but everything seems so much more beautiful as the special one walks into my life. I know this short period of one month couldn't mean anything but to me is the best record I have ever achieved that so much worthy for a celebration :P I'm here to tell the world that : " I love you so much Mr. Lim Ka Ong and wanna have many many more months and years with you in future :) I hate this separation but together with you, I have faith to go through any obstacle as your presence makes my life grows brighter and your absence makes my heart grows fonder. " Signing off; Hze =3
4:16 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||