|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn I guess I accidentally swallowed a little piece of leopard's gut. People take one day SG-JB-SG trip, but I took one day KL-JB-KL trip. I am here again to confess my guilt. I know it is a kind of sin for not going back home when it had only a few meters away from me especially feel extra sorry to my metallic boyfriend. Mom said he was completely out of controlled, and dad sent him to hospital again that day ... If he has anything happens, I will really cry to death. I don't keep grudge but I just can't put my pride down. I never thought of Stulang Laut looked so beautiful, I know I wasn't very sane. ******** Whoa~ Lillian's simply " Check Our Blog " turns my planet into sucha popular one ever and so my mould-growing shoutmix. 'HUGE' thank you to Captain Sea, I will REPAY her and treat her EXTREMELY well in the future. Signing off; Hze =3
11:46 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||