|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
People kill what they don't understand ! Tomorrow, when I wake up early in the morning and look into the mirror .... I WILL CRY OUT LOUDLY !!!! until the whole condo residents hear me. I couldn't believe that I turned my own hairs black again MYSELF. It was like killing my own child lo ! Darling browniieee ~ I will definitely miss miss miss miss miss you very much ! I don't care if mom is going to kill me, I will get you back as soon as possible. Haih~ It's so not Hazel .... Being so hypocritical, turning hairs back into black desperately one day before my last chance to live... right ? What to do ? Mom has done so much for me. When she said : " Get your hairs done, dun memalukan me ! " So am I GOT my hairs done. ='( ='( ='( ******** I miss those days when I was in bad mood, PP will accompany me, just sitting inside Mcdonald until midnight. Then, she will ask : " Hze, you really dun want go home ya ? 12 edi lea ! " I wish I could call her and ask for a meet up two hours later. ='( Signing off; Hze =3
6:18 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||