|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, July 5, 2010
This is driving me insane ! Shen yee said He doesn't hate me but I guess that He probably detests me a lot ! What I hate the most this is world ? Yup, it's IMPOSSIBILITIES !!! First it is lifeless, then I feel souless. Now I'm helpless perhaps soon it will be meaningless. I'm not stubborn, I just stick to my own principals. Why couldn't you understand ?! Like what Jack Syen says : " Extremely GILA ; absolutely BODOH ! " Happy sweet 20th to dearie baobei Kuan Shuen ~ I have been trying to contact this girl for the whole day ... Sometimes I think that I might be over-independent. It seems like a wrong thought now. Most of the time, I still need people's ears to listen my craps ! For the first time, I feel so exiciting pity ! CANNOT ! Gonna find a way out, is a MUST ! Signing off; Hze =3
8:02 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||