|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, July 12, 2010
We would have make everything out but we just ... I'm not sure whether is the women's instinct considered as a general sense or a special one. Something tells me that this is not right. This feeling isn't strong enough to prove my statement true, but my instinct never comes with no reason. Mom says I shouldn't speak out everything in my mind to people, but I still tell my dearie bloggie~ I'm cureless right ? Haih ... Went for a run and it did help. I wonder how long is around the life span of a mature giraffe ? Next time I will jog first before talk to somebody. By the way, the swimming pool looked so attractive in night. Dunno got ghost or not if I swim during night ~~ " Whenever you have doubt in yourself, always back to where you start. " Who said this huh? It just suddenly comes into my mind. Was it told by Mr. Eng ? or Henry Tan ? OMG. How long can my 18 years' JB memories stay in my mind ? If I have the chance to go back, will everything be ok ? Signing off; Hze =3
10:02 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||