|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, July 19, 2010
Would be yours if they only know Best wishes to Da Ge Eileen and of course - Myself. Like what she wrote in her page : ' There is some hope, some light at the end of the tunnel. ' I love this quote so much ! End of July, here it is. Die or alive, depends on a call. For several times, tears flooded around mom's eye ball and she says : " Why is my daughter always the one has sucha poor fate? " I dunno why, perhaps no one knows why. Always like that, hardly survive; barely die, end up suffering and struggling. But I never give up and won't be giving up. Never mind. I will be driving a bigger car and living a bigger mansion in future =D It sounded like self-cheating, also like self-comforting right ? Anything la, at least that shine-so-bright BMW X6 is the courage that keeps me breathing. Shafern says : " God ONLY bless good girls and boys. " Okay although I am mean sometimes, but not yet reaching that evil stage. Furthermore, I am brought up by such 'atypical' mother; I think I am eligible to be categorised under GOOD GIRLS lo. So, Glory Almighty God, bless me also please please please. Signing off; Hze =3
3:35 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||