|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Your heart is always the place where you called home Note : This is a truly sentimental post. To whoever listen to my prayer : With this remaining last drop of sanity, I have came to this very last step. I can hardly remember the exact amount of tears that I had shed and the pieces of my heart that have broken. All I know is I am fully mental exhausted. And now all I left to need is your generous kindness. Through all the time, I feel so sickening to become wiser through mistakes. I hope this is the last time. To the Glorious Almighty One or Ones, I plead for your sympathy and aid me out from this pain. And you should have known that I have better suviving ability than the others. If it isn't intolerable, I wouldn't have knee down and beg for your help. Time waits no man, only you can bring me the last miracle. ***Prayer Closed*** Signing off; Hze =3
7:26 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||