|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Yup we called it- nostalgia First and foremost, I miss the all-girls environment SO MUCCHHH !! I heard some of my best besties cried during their very first week Aiyo I feel so heartaching after listened to this. Ok I know I am only the one didn't cry but COMPLAIN =P Haih I complain until my mom says : " I want you to write a letter to me, promise that you won't complain again in future. " Anyway, we are all STRUGGLING to have a BETTER life. Otherwise, we wouldn't have kneed down to be tortured by others. Everything will be fine, trust me ;D because the world isn't coming to the end and the sky isn't falling down. So, buck up babes ! Let's conquer that stupid idiotic thing together and make big money in future ^^ I accidentally saw a BMW X5 yesterday, I heard it said : " Hazel, I'll be yours very soon. " xD Went crazy everytime I see it, I dunno why am I so obsessed of it. It's definitely more attractive than a six-packed hot hunk ! Oh ya, yesterday I had a great, wonderful midnight date with dearie PP ") P/S : I think Lian is going to kill me lo. I'm scare now P, Chi, Lene must save me lo. Signing off; Hze =3
10:51 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||